Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Knowing our country, that could be to which people work in the FDA who own stock in what pharmaceutical company LOL I wouldn't put it past them.
    I think Dr C knows really but doesn't like to get too political. He does get exasperated though because he's a medical man and knows this will cost lives.

Knowing our country, that could be to which people work in the FDA who own stock in what pharmaceutical company LOL I wouldn't put it past them.
    Spot on with that one. Guaranteed that if there’s a delay in the US, this is the #1 reason right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Yeah, to appease those serial jet-setters so they can have their beloved holidays abroad multiple times per year and inadvertently putting money in the coffers of all the businesses in the respective foreign destinations, rather than many of our own domestic destinations that have been in terminal decline since the 70s-80s.

And also what about helping to save the planet?
    It's Ryan Air. Nuff said really. The owner would strap seats to the wings of his planes if the law allowed him to.

Well Pelosi doesn't trust the UK to develop drugs...

So let's hope the silly politics are left out of it so science can decide what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    I think Dr C knows really but doesn't like to get too political. He does get exasperated though because he's a medical man and knows this will cost lives.
    The same point was made recently by the German minister for health saying how many lives were being lost due to a centralised licencing rollout strategy. Speeds up some countries, slows others down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Obviously a stupid crazy plonker with a warped agenda. (Unvetted antivaxxer springs to mind).

How such people are allowed to work in the profession is totally beyond me, especially to deliberately sabotage what is a crucial way out of this current chaos. Let's just hope and pray than no one here in the UK attempts such a heinous act, almost bordering on terroristic!

That guy most certainly deserves to do porridge for life!!

Also France are now reported to be 'pandering' to their army of antivaxxers with their slow (Pfizer) vaccine rollouts, according to another story in the same publication (The Guardian). Totally beyond the pale!

The lunatics have well and truly taken over the asylum now!!
    Medical staff treat us no matter out politics, beliefs or past offences. To an extent we do the same with them because we may not agree with their beliefs either.

But then we get the extremes too like the murderers or egotistic ones who experiment on us for their own greed.

A pharmacist doing this seems at odds with their beliefs but then we also know some medical staff are wary of these vaccines too but you wouldn't expect them to spoil the doses.

So I read this story in the Times and I saw an interview with their health care union president on TV: https://www.latimes.com/california/s...vaccine-access

Although there are health care workers opting out due to pregnancy, autoimmune conditions, and things like IBS, which I completely understand, it seems there are still a lot of misconceptions about it. The union president said one health care even asked her if that type of the vaccine would mutate their DNA :S I feel like if there is so much misinformation even among people like health care workers, a lot of the general public will opt out. I hope maybe it's just a wait-and-see thing...that if they wait awhile and see no one being harmed from it, they will decide to get it.

Why would you refuse a jab if you had IBS?

Does anyone know what happened to "Dr" Vernon Coleman?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Medical staff treat us no matter out politics, beliefs or past offences. To an extent we do the same with them because we may not agree with their beliefs either.

But then we get the extremes too like the murderers or egotistic ones who experiment on us for their own greed.

A pharmacist doing this seems at odds with their beliefs but then we also know some medical staff are wary of these vaccines too but you wouldn't expect them to spoil the doses.
    I suppose your second paragraph refers to evil toe rags like Harold Shipman and his ilk.

But at least we still didn't have social media fanning the flames back then in the late 90s-early 2000s when all of his heinous criminal acts were being revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Why would you refuse a jab if you had IBS?

Does anyone know what happened to "Dr" Vernon Coleman?
    https://brandnewtube.com/@DrVernonColeman

Apparently he was being censored by YT so he moved to this platform.
    Last edited by Pamplemousse; 01-01-21 at 12:14.

Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread Information