Page 10 of 155 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

Re: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

I thought with Covid that you isolate? I don’t think you would be allowed into the Radiation room with Covid.
    I have had several MRI’s your friend will be fine,as for yourself do something in your garden to rest your head and breathe
    take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbum0110 View Post
    Girl, take a big Ole deep breath! Covid can cause you to have suuuper anxiety. If your oxygen levels are 99, you're fine.

A lot of what you're describing sounds like anxiety instead of "getting ready to drop dead". I felt like garbage for 2+ weeks after covid. The fatigue was awful but it does get better!

As far as worrying about your friend. Don't borrow tomorrow's worries. It doesn't sound like she has anything life threatening. Worrying about potential results is NOT helping you or her. You've got this mama!
    Thank you bum.
    I'm just tired of being scared. I keep just sitting around not getting dressed, constantly on my phone and worrying.
    I need to sort myself out and actually get back into routine. I'm just struggling because when I'm anxious I don't want to do anything at all.
    And no that's it, no amount of worry will even change anything, I just don't think I can handle
    Someone else I care for having a brain tumour. She has swollen optic nerves and headaches, she doesn't know how scared I am for her I just play it down but inside I'm freaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    I thought with Covid that you isolate? I don’t think you would be allowed into the Radiation room with Covid.
    I have had several MRI’s your friend will be fine,as for yourself do something in your garden to rest your head and breathe
    take care.
    I have done my isolation now, and no I'm not going with her into the room. Her husband is taking her, she's just told me her appointment time and day

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    take care.
    I just don't want it to be anything serious for her, I'm so worried. The only symptoms she has are swollen optic nerves and some headaches. The doctor wanted to check for MS he said.
    I do need to get up and sorted, I just feel frozen to the sofa

I'm not familiar with optic nerve swelling so I looked it up. It could literally be NOTHING that also could resolve on its own. Seriously, try not to worry until she has some answers..easier said than done (I know).

As far as getting back into a routine with your kids. My best advice is to put. the. phone. down. Nothing good can come from checking your symptoms on Google or constantly self checking. I find that my anxiety lessens a lot when I sit down and color with my kiddos or play a card game. Focus on anything but yourself!

This is hard! I go through weeks of feeling like you do and then I'm fine. It does feel "really" real but please know you have amazing support here & you are fine!

Hazy vision

I'm on day 12 of having covid but my eyes feel weird the last two days.
    My vision almost feels hazy, I'm noticing floaters more and my eyes feel really tired.
    I'm getting really scared and worried there's something really wrong with my eyes or brain. The hazy vision is really worrying me. Has anyone experienced this?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.
    Sorry I should have posted it here

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbum0110 View Post
    I'm not familiar with optic nerve swelling so I looked it up. It could literally be NOTHING that also could resolve on its own. Seriously, try not to worry until she has some answers..easier said than done (I know).

As far as getting back into a routine with your kids. My best advice is to put. the. phone. down. Nothing good can come from checking your symptoms on Google or constantly self checking. I find that my anxiety lessens a lot when I sit down and color with my kiddos or play a card game. Focus on anything but yourself!

This is hard! I go through weeks of feeling like you do and then I'm fine. It does feel "really" real but please know you have amazing support here & you are fine!
    Thank you. I've actually got myself showered and dressed and went out. It did distract me for a bit but I'm just so anxious about my vision. It seems
    So hazy at the moment. I really struggled with the lights in the shops. I'm too scared to go to the optician in case they find optic nerve issues like my friend. It scares the daylights out of me

It's probably an after effect of Covid Chlobo.

Well done for getting put of the house!

Page 10 of 155 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread Information