Quote Originally Posted by nicolacam View Post
I understand u((
I have renovations in my house and all the changes are so hard to cope with for me
They are really difficult, especially as I don't have a kitchen at all now so there's really not much to eat, and I can't cook, so if I'm really hungry I have to eat out which is not at all cost effective. It's also a bit frustrating because I definitely appreciate my parents doing this work for me, they come in while I'm out at work myself and things get moved around so I can't find anything. A few weeks ago my dad pushed a table over my indoor geranium, which blocked out all the light, and by the time I noticed it was nearly dead (still barely hanging on). I had that flower for years and it was always so pretty and I'm just really frustrated that it happened.

I'm also admittedly a bit down because my friends were really understanding that I couldn't go, so it seems, they have also been really silent on our group chat and I suspect they've created one of their own as they've had some posts come through the group chat that were really random and out of place, so I think they were responding to the wrong thread. The first was a couple of days after I said I couldn't attend, and it was something to the effect of "Sara can't go", which makes me think they created their own chat and are trying to fill my place - which is a bit hurtful, to be honest. But I guess it is what it is.