Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vaccination side effects

Re: Vaccination side effects

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    I've been delaying (because I felt so rubbish last time) but I do have to go and get it done. I know I will feel like crap for a week (then again, what's new?)
    I'm sure it will be well worth it in the longer term though Nora, despite feeling crappy in the shorter term.

I'm feeling quite a lot better already today, despite my arm still feeling a bit sore, which I'm sure will get less over the coming days.

There's a lot of covid around where I live..I was glad to get my booster jab even though it won't stop me getting covid. I'm lucky in that I don't tend to get any side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    There's a lot of covid around where I live..I was glad to get my booster jab even though it won't stop me getting covid. I'm lucky in that I don't tend to get any side effects.
    Sounds like your neck of the woods has been a (periodical) hotbed for Covid pretty much since the start of the pandemic. But at least your latest booster jab will hopefully lessen the chance of you getting Covid really bad if you do happen to strike unlucky and catch it.

Mind you, the media barely seem to make a song and dance over Covid 'hotspots' anymore like they often did in 2020 and the most part of 2021. It all seems to be about the govt in chaos ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I'm sure it will be well worth it in the longer term though Nora, despite feeling crappy in the shorter term.

I'm feeling quite a lot better already today, despite my arm still feeling a bit sore, which I'm sure will get less over the coming days.
    Yes, I know that. (And I will make my appointment)

It doesn't help that last week was a bad un for me. It was migraine city and one of those which spans several days.

I have got both my flu and covid jabs tomorrow, think they are using the Pfizer one here ( Highlands) very nervous as I got a reaction to the last booster with lymph’s up etc and people I know who have had both together have had reactions �� but rather get them both over and done with.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie5 View Post
    I have got both my flu and covid jabs tomorrow, think they are using the Pfizer one here ( Highlands) very nervous as I got a reaction to the last booster with lymph’s up etc and people I know who have had both together have had reactions �� but rather get them both over and done with.
    The side-effect thing is awful. Fair play to those who don't get side-effects but for those of us who do, it's crap. (Mr Batty has a sore arm and that's it)

However, it would be much worse to end up in hospital with COVID so we just have to roll up the sleeve, eh?

Respect to you for doing both at the same time (I'm not as brave lol)

Hope you have a better experience than last time.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    The side-effect thing is awful. Fair play to those who don't get side-effects but for those of us who do, it's crap. (Mr Batty has a sore arm and that's it)

However, it would be much worse to end up in hospital with COVID so we just have to roll up the sleeve, eh?

Respect to you for doing both at the same time (I'm not as brave lol)

Hope you have a better experience than last time.
    My husband is the same, doesn’t even give it a second thought!

Exactly much better than the other option!

Thank you although I haven’t done it yet

At least you know the reason for feeling crap and know that it's only for a limited period..and in a good cause. Good luck for tomorrow, Annie..Best to get them done and dusted if you want them. You could just get sore arms this time around anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    At least you know the reason for feeling crap and know that it's only for a limited period..and in a good cause. Good luck for tomorrow, Annie..Best to get them done and dusted if you want them. You could just get sore arms this time around anyway.
    Thank you. Exactly, I spend quite a lot of time with older people and would hate to give them anything.

Yes keeping fingers crossed for sore arms only ha ha

Bodybuilding icon Doug Brignole:

“Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fearmongers.”

He dropped dead last week at 63.

Still alive and well... and un-punctured!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information