Thread: Bulbar ALS?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulbar ALS?

Quote Originally Posted by olivia0703 View Post
    This is kind of a disingenuous question. You know what I am doing. I am trying to find the one thing that will convince me I don't have it. It's how HA works. If it is HA. And around we go in the endless circle of what if? It's not a lifestyle choice to be like this. It's an anxiety disorder. Maybe. Unless I am right this time. And on it goes. It's a carousel of fear.

As for Lolalee just randomly popping on here to be rude, how is this helpful? Do you think I don't know it's shite? I'd much rather be mindlessly watching Christmas movies (no, I wouldn't) and playing with kittens, but that's not how my brain is working right now. A bit of compassion never hurts, or else say nothing. Don't tell me it's "tough love" or some shit. You don't know me. You don't get to gamble with people's states of mind and what could potentially push someone over the edge at this time of year. Be kind
    I have read pages of your fears with good people trying their best to help you. I am not rude just say it as it is,if that upsets you,not my problem.As I say, NO one here can reassure you and is a Doc.I have been over the edge but I crawled my way back up.

Re: Bulbar ALS?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    I have read pages of your fears with good people trying their best to help you. I am not rude just say it as it is,if that upsets you,not my problem.As I say, NO one here can reassure you and is a Doc.I have been over the edge but I crawled my way back up.
    Then you know the mental struggle when you are in it, how you can't believe it's "just your HA". That's not how this works. I want so much for it to be HA, but I feel like that's wishful thinking

Thread Information