I recall having a conversation with another male client at my day centre on the day of our Christmas dinner in December (who doesn't normally attend on the same days as me) and he was telling me that he believes that the NAS are a corrupt organisation, similar to the FM whose username was 'Ponder' (now barred from this forum) also seemed to imply last year.

That particular client is very opinionated, has very right-wing (especially pro-Brexit) and often racist views, and says he hates Burton because it's the Punjab now and not Burton anymore, despite him being about 7 years younger than me. I pointed out to him that the local Asian population in the area have pretty much always existed throughout his entire lifetime of residing there, nor have they knowingly affected him personally in any detrimental way.

I reckon that person has probably been reading far too much dubious stuff online, especially on social media. Plus I don't personally think Burton (for better or worse) is anything remotely like the Punjab, just a historically industrial town that happens to have a few (generally harmless) ethnic minority individuals residing there, with a few community facilities tailored to their needs. Nor can I normally sense any significant tensions in the air in said area, otherwise I probably wouldn't be attending a day centre there myself.