Like Nora said, you need to give your body time to return to its normal baseline

To add to that, and as something I've experienced multiple times after health issues - the body doesn't like to recover in a linear way. So, you might feel improvements one day, only to feel a little bit worse the next day, and so and and so forth until your nervous system has worked everything out. Allow for randomness to happen without convincing yourself it means you're not getting better. It's just your nervous system recalibrating.

Panic and anxiety causes a process very similar to shock in the body, so your system thinks it's been through some major trauma and is acting accordingly. It's going to be wonky for a while, but it will calm down. Something that really helped me was getting engrossed in a hobby as I recovered from a particularly nasty migraine that had started with a brain stem aura. I spent about a month going through all kinds of horrid body sensations afterwards as everything regulated itself. When I was able to find something to engage my mind, those zaps, twitches and shakes became a lot less noticeable until one day they were gone.