Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
Next question: what are you doing to strive for inclusivity?

I train our teaching staff in creating accessible learning materials and am currently looking into the different ways AI can be used to create a more personalised learning experience for students.

If you care so much, why not try to make a positive difference?
Well I don't work in education so I'm basically powerless in order to 'try to make a difference'.

While I know it was only a handful of schools that came up with that bizarre (IMO) policy of banning certain foods/drinks for consumption by pupils and the searching of their lunchboxes (and some 10-15 years ago), I just saw red when I happened to discover the news articles about said matters, especially as I found said policies both very 'police state' - like and Orwellian at the time, plus it also reminded me of my personal food-related issues some 40 years ago which like I said in my previous post, originated from bad experiences with school meals.

Ditto for some of the OTT 'one size fits all' rules/policies at my previous day centre; some of which I believe were more for the personal benefit of the staff rather than us clients, e. g, probably to avoid carrying out risk assessments, doing endless paperwork, etc.