Page 234 of 238 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2378

Thread: The Five Letter Game

Re: The Five Letter Game

That's a brilliant answer YNWA

Sparkling Jewels Often Plastic Yuck

S K L A W

Same here with the rain.
    I think you are right, when calm I don't seem to notice it.
    I do worry myself over the flashes of light and blobs.
    The floaters are just a nuisance.
    I'm having sinus issues as well, could it be the rain /atmosphere? Mines the right side pain on the top of the head and temple. And my teeth hurt all along that side. Like you, that side bunged up. I can't remember which side I slept on last night but I didn't sleep well, took me ages to get off. Do you have rapeseed your way? xxx

Great answer Carnation and your so right...

Show Kindness, love And Willingness....

E V R T F

Yes and when your occupied you don’t notice it as much either, no need to worry over it Carnation, it’s a nuisance but it’s not harmful....
    I didn’t sleep to good last night either especially from about 4 onwards....
    I had some painkillers over an hour ago and it’s eased it off a bit for now but not gone, mine came on this afternoon, I don’t know if it’s the atmosphere or not, can’t blame the pollen as it’s supposed to be low.....
    Im not sure Carnation if we have rapeseed here, you mean in the fields, I’m not sure what it looks like anyway, I’d have to google it....xx

That's a brilliant answer

Sneezing Jerks Occasional Peeing Yourself

Y L A T I

Oh I've got loads of jobs to do. Raging tooth /gum pain today, urgh. Feels like neuralgia. So didn't do many jobs, just a lot of moaning and groaning. Took my mind off the floaters, lol.
    Sounds like you having a time with your Sinuses. Seems it just moves around all the time. I think you have to sneeze a lot to clear it.
    How have you been today? xxx

Lol...sounds like us....Great answer Carnation...

Young Love, Always Teenage Infatuation.....

V F G T P

Hi Carnation, conservatory finished but now begins the big clean up and painting before everything goes back in, lot of work....
    How have you been today, my ear and gland are still sore but headache a lot better, hopefully it will go in a couple of days, I’m beginning to think it’s the strong smell of the sealant they’ve used that’s irritating my sinuses.....

I know YNWA
    Great answer.

Very Full, Going To Poo

E G U O R

I expect you've been busy with the conservatory.
    Still had teeth /gum issues and because I was gardening yesterday was wheezy and croaky. Ergh.
    It's quite possible a smell can set off allergies, how have you been today? I've been busy most of the day so only got to post now xxx

Ha ha....that’s a fantastic answer Carnation.....

Excited Greengrocer Urinated Over Radishes....

M K D O I

Yes been busy painting but unfortunately it needs another coat so will do it again tomorrow. Been a lovely day here so got all my washing done and hung out, cleaned all the conservatory windows where they had left hand marks putting the new glass in, they were supposed to have cleaned it but some men are hopeless at cleaning. Went for a walk after tea, now just chilling....
    Ive still got a sore gland, ear a little better, sinuses feel a little better too but not right yet....
    Oh yes allergies can make you wheezy without a doubt.....xxxx

Oh my YNWA

Men Can Do Own Ironing (If they wanted too, lol)

E D A H S

Not a holiday for you then YNWA.
    I've had ongoing tooth /gum issues but trying to do things in between. Things still got to be done.
    I think cleaning windows one of the most difficult jobs, especially to get smear less.
    More rain here which has dampened a lot of fetes and fairs. And... the grass looks like it needs cutting, again!
    How are you today? xxx

Great answer Carnation, not very often they do though...

Evening Dinner As Healthy Selection....

A V C U P

Another busy day but finally got everything back to normal, just a wall light to put up when it arrives....and then on a dry sunny day jet wash the outside of the conservatory, one of our yearly jobs...,
    Raining nearly all day too Carnation and the odd rumble of thunder.
    Gland seems to be going a little better now, hopefully it will stay that way...
    im tired tonight so roll on bed time....
    What you been up too and how have you been xxxx

Great answer YNWA

Acting Very Calm Usually Pleases

S M I W S

Sounds like you've made good time with the conservatory, good job done. Lots of rain expected this week so just as well. Hope you had a good night's sleep.
    Tooth and gums were raging yesterday, paracetamol wasn't touching it but found the trigger point to relief the pain, just sore now.
    I did get some jobs done, cut Mr C's hair, gave the bathroom a blitz, potted up my veggie growing and cooked a roast. Slept well. How are you today? xxx

That’s a brilliant answer Carnation....

Summer Makes Interesting Wonderful Scenery.....

B H M P J

Yes not done bad with the conservatory, hard work and aching bodies but it looks good....
    How your gums and tooth today, my Gland as gone better now, but still sneezing and feel all stuffy....
    Oh yes a lot of rain here too and thunder, everything looks damp, miserable and untidy as you can’t get the outside jobs done. Xxx

Page 234 of 238 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast

Thread Information