Thread: Status on old citalopram users

Status on old citalopram users

I've been lurking on this site for a while and been following stories of citalopram users like mojo61, andy1718, sidiam, pollynewsome, ethansmom, rich. Just want to know how you are doing all these years and if you are still on citalopram. I've been on citalopram 20mg for 7 mos and going thru a setback right now.

Re: Status on old citalopram users

Quote Originally Posted by miniynguyen@aol.com View Post
    I've been on citalopram 20mg for 7 mos and going thru a setback right now.
    Is this the first time you've been on antidepressants (ADs) and has anything happened in your life recently which might account for the setback? Also are you taking any other medication, or supplements?

Thread Information