Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread: New Place

Re: New Place

Karen,

I couldn't make out much of your message but you certainly don't need to stop posting, that would worry people even more.

EVERYONE is here to support you but this support has got to mean you taking steps to move forward in helping yourself. You may not think there is anything to stick around for but this is only because of your state of mind. Accepting professional help is the only way any of this will ever change. Once your problems are being addressed in the correct way then your mindset will change and things will start to seem worth fighting for.

Please take that first step, Karen.

Love Kate xxx

Karen

I haven't posted on your thread for a long time but we have spoken in the past but I have been reading - just always been stuck for what to say.

I wish there was something more I could do or say now - I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and if there is anything I can do to help then please let me know.

You are such a kind and wonderful person and have so much to offer.

Love

Kathy x

Thanks to all my friends who have supported me.

After the events of today I think it is best I don't post regularly.

Karen xx

Best for whom????

Karen many of us would like to continue supporting you and being your friends, albeit in a sensible fashion and not the frenetic manner of late.

I wondered if we could start a whole new thread please now and head in a different direction. This will only work of course if you are willing? I think for a lot of folk they just can't understand the reluctance to accept help from a professional source when your behaviour seems to be directing you there anyway. I know we have had this discussion over and over again about your disappointment at the treatment you've had so far, so we won't go allover it again now.

We cannot possibly take the place of professional treatment, nor are we in anyway trying to - we would like to support you in the capacity of friends only, if you will let us???

I think I speak for everyone in saying that ideally we think you need to seek professional help and tell them everything. I am saying that so that you are in no doubt and nor anyone who is reading that we in anyway think we can take the place of professional help. Our support is that of friends - no more!!

Right all that being said do you feel you want to try??????

Piglet

Karen

Please if there is anything I can do will you let me know? I would like to help in any way I can. I really feel for you just now hunny

Big huge hug for you (((((KAREN)))))

Lou xxx

Well said Piglet

So how about it Karen

Luv Kaz x x x

Hi karen hun,

I always want to say something wise and someone else comes along and says it!
    Wise words from Piglet there hun.
    IMHO, you really need professional help and if you don't take it willingly, I fear it is going to be forced upon you anyway.
    I can continue to be here as a friend for you, I wouldn't be able to manage any more than that.
    I don't think you would be helping yourself in any way by not posting here. I don't think that is what people mean Karen when they are telling you they need to take a step back. People are just realising their limitations and it is upsetting for them to experience you going through such a time.

Happyone
    xx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hope we can meet up when we are all a bit better.
    Not sure what that means, however it's you that needs to get better

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Thanks to all my friends who have supported me.

After the events of today I think it is best I don't post regularly.

Karen xx
    I can't see how that will help us or you Karen. I feel really bad now incase me saying how worried I am and posting so honestly contributed towards you feleing you can't post anymore

I can't speak for others but yes ok I worry due to what you post sometimes but I'd worry far more if you never posted and went silent, then I really would think all sorts! Many of us are emotionally involved in this so please don't shut us out now. No one wants to stop supporting you but we just don't know how to help anymore and it's so hard when you won't (or can't) help yourself or let professionals step in.

Don't cut yourself off from people who care

Nigel - Thanks for that post and yes you're right. We all need things to look forward too and live for.

Karen - You have so much to live for, all your friends that care about you for one. A while back you were visiting so many people and having fun and could again.

Piglet's idea of starting a new thread is a good one, what do you say, maybe you can turn this around and put the last week or so behind you?

Thinking of you,

Lisa x

Karen

Thinking of you

Lou xxx

Thank you all for the loving and supportive replies. I realise it must be difficult being on the outside looking ing.

I am fine tonight - no purging or anything.

I'm not sure about starting a new post yet but I would like this one locked if that's possible? I am aware I often give too much away here and some people do know where I live and even have addresses and phone numbers. I wouldn't be concerned had it not happened to me once already.

I'll give some thought to a new thread.

Karen xx

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread Information