Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Made A Stand

Re: I Made A Stand

Wow well done Sam, I think what youve done shows great strength and determination...you deserve to feel really proud of yourself! What a great post, thanks for that.

luv Coni XX

WELL DONE Sam for standing up for yourself ! It takes alot of courage to do that, proud of you hun !!

And good luck with the job interview, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

Dear All

I just wanted to fill you in on the events over the last few days, well I went for my interview had a bit of a panic when the room started to spin and I thought I would have to put my head between my knees but it passed and I managed to still look like all way well.

The interview lasted about an hour with four people doing the interviewing asking loads of questions and going over my C.V I answered them all making eye contact with each member (maybe that’s what made me dizzy).

Once the interview was over they asked if I would be available to talk to that afternoon and I informed them that I would not be at home as I was traveling down to Sussex to visit family but they could contact me on the my mobile.

Well I went and meet my husband and we started on our journey we stopped and had lunch and my mobile started to ring. Well to cut a long story very very short I GOT THE JOB. Better money, company car less hour’s and I have gone from being a Practice Manager too Business Development and Support Manager (that’s a jump of two steps from were I was) so leaving my old company was the best thing I ever did but all I can think of now is that I have to drive 21 miles all on my own Bummer this is giving me a lot of anxiety and the what if’s are creeping back.

Thank you all so much for your support in my situation and for all the great advice you have given me.

Loads of Love Sam

Oh sam well done
    You must have made a GREAT impression gal see that B**** done you the biggest favour of your life.

Now, That interview must have been one of the hardest things to have got through, 4 people!!!!! i would have ran a mile so you were REALLY BRAVE, obviously kept yourself well composed and must have come across very confident even though you were quaking inside bless you.

PLEASE don't start looking for things to worry about already!! If you had to leave this very minute and do that 21 mile journey i bet it wouldn't bother you in the slightest, it's the thinking beforehand thats the killer!

Try to think of all the positive things you have now achieved, and the satisfaction of knowing if that woman knew just where you are now she would have a paddy fit

Oh sam, just keep thinking positive love. You deserve it.

All the best and well done again

Ohh Sam thats fab news !

Many congratulations to you hun, i bet you are chuffed to bits . Dont you be worrying about the car journey im sure you will be just fine!

Love

Andrea
    xxxx

well done sam
    debera

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information