Thread: Magnetic bracelet

Magnetic bracelet

Does any one know a good website, that sells magnetic jewellery.

I have brought some of ebay, but after a while, wrist goes green. so looking for a good quality one. The ones im looking for are for painful joints ect.
    Last edited by shinney; 10-03-09 at 12:33.

Re: Magnetic bracelet

Hi

Try that place out, they do stainless steel/ mag bracelets which might be better for you.. Unfortunately any jewellery with brass or copper in will go green due to the salt in your sweat. There are probably other places online too but thought this looked fair prices They have some nice solid silver ones too if you can afford it.

http://cnb-host2.clickandbuild.com/c...ategories-null

Hiya....magnetic hematite is excellent - for all aches & pains in bones etc...you can get them on ebay, but would suggest an elasticated bracelet then you won't get marks on skin....my 94 year old mum swears by it, hardly has any pain at all in hands/arms.
    Good luck

Christmas 2 years ago someone got me one of these which it is supposed to be a Chinese remedy to make you feel better about yourself and I wear it most the time but can't really say I have felt anything from it.

Thread Information