Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floaters during the day :(

Re: Floaters during the day :(

That's good new,

My floaters are mainly gray and blackish but i do have that annoying one which i always see, when looking at computer screen and when outside in daylight :( that one is yellowish greenish lol I have always had floaters since i was little, but they where the little black dot ones and only visible when looking at a blue sky. Never worried then, of course that's when i never had HA so it never crossed my mind.

I hate this horrible anxiety :(

Yeah I think i've had them for a long time, but my "visual snow" which is like static across the whole vision, but very faint, so working on a computer (which I do most of the time) is really hard work. Outside it's fine, except like you say when looking at the sky, when it goes crazy.

Another one of those things we have to live with. Worse thing for an anxiety sufferer though, constantly having to see things in your eyes, not nice.

Best thing to do is just accept it, and that everyone has them to some degree, and to try not to dwell on them. Easier said than done of course.

Cx

Hi Marcc64,

Yup. I have a load of these, like a swarm of flies. Also have a stringy one and one smack bang in the middle of one eye. It is dead centre of everything i look at. Very annoying. Most of the time I filter them out of my mind but in bright light they are too obvious to ignore.

Apparently they are tiny bit of retina that have come away. Maddening but nothign that can be done.

Markko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information