Thread: Mole, wart thing???? Help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mole, wart thing???? Help

Did your Dr call it a ( can't spell it so will phonetic spell it) a sebashus! wart. I have loads of these and they look a bit like a wart but are flattish and flaky sometimes the top peels off totally and leaves pink wart underneath. They are harmless and are not caused by wart virus but they call them that for some reason. Also called age spots you see loads of old people with big brown patches on their face and hands.

He didnt say the name of it he just said 'different type of mole'. Its been fine since until recently when it feels dry and flaky. Age spots? i'm only 26!

This is weird because I woke up this morning, had 5 minutes lie in, & felt a crusty type thing on my hip, but to the back? I cant see it very well, even in a mirror, but its dark, not very big, flat & rough feeling.
    Never noticed it before. Its freaked me out I have to admit.
    I am seeing the nurse for a smear test this morning. I wonder if its worth mentioning it to her.
    x

Yes i would. I'm going to the docs this afternoon and scared

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    Did your Dr call it a ( can't spell it so will phonetic spell it) a sebashus! wart. I have loads of these and they look a bit like a wart but are flattish and flaky sometimes the top peels off totally and leaves pink wart underneath. They are harmless and are not caused by wart virus but they call them that for some reason. Also called age spots you see loads of old people with big brown patches on their face and hands.
    I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say how grateful I am to this forum! I had the same thing - discovered it the day before I had to go away for a week so couldn't make a doc's appt until today. I printed out some of your comments to take with me for reassurance, which really helped. Finally saw doctor this morning and yes, it is a harmless wart! Thanks for your accurate description, Countrygirl; mine behaved exactly as you describe

Thread Information