Thread: For anyone pregnant and suffering anxiety

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: For anyone pregnant and suffering anxiety

Thanks!
    I have a pacemaker and went to my cardiologist yesterday: I have had 315 episodes of pulse rates over 150bpm, one of which I know was when I was just sitting down! Now that didnt help with the anxiety!!!! But my cardiologist says it is nothing to worry about, just my body getting used to growing a person! So I'm trying not to worry.

Good luck with the check up. Just remember that you are just fine, and in really good hands. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, so let me know how it goes.

Genie xx

Re: For anyone pregnant and suffering anxiety

My heartrate is constantly up and down, often when Im sitting down. I know it's the anxiety that causes it! I often feel like it gives a jump or skips a beat as well which then gets me more panicked! Anyway it's good reassurance that the cardiologist isnt worried about it hun. He wouldnt have said that if it wasn't true

Anyway was at hospital today, anxious and heart racing as usual bout 150 at least! Midwife was sooo lovely tho!She took BP and the machine started beeping at her...indicating it was high. I told her about the anxiety and it's in my file anyway. She actually recommended reiki to me. Have you ever tried this? She does it as well as being midwife. She lay her hand just over tummy and my chest and told me to take some deep breaths and imagine I was at the beach just relaxing. She then took BP 5 mins later and it had come down to 137/82 (good for me). It would be gr8 if she was on when I'm in labour! Was then seen by doc and she checked baby, head is down and heartrate perfect so all is A ok thankfully.
    Just hope I can start to relax a bit. I would have anxiety to some extent every day, just some days worse than others. What about you?

Thread Information