Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In black and white

Re: In black and white

I'm glad you're feeling better, I really am. I'm sure it's gonna be ok too. You take care! xxx

Hi Paula

As I don't have HA, I thought I would have a nose around on the internet to see what I could find on Aortic Regurgitation..lo and behold, fist one I come across is the website you must have found!

Seriously, what a crock of Poo Hun, when a so-called informative medical website has brightly coloured flashing adverts basically saying that if that we are all gonna die..need I say more?

I had a look around for some proper onfo from decent websites and would totally agree with the other posters, you may not even need treatment but if you do, there are lots of different ones available including surgery.

I hasten to add that surgery is not the first option though so don't panic!

You'll be ok..just leave that Google alone!

OH YES! it must be the same one..I think it had a big flashing image on the right hand side about HEART ATTACKS or something...oh my word, no wonder I had a massive panic later. It is like hypnotism or suggestion...you are so right. Im trying not to think about it too much, I see my gp in 3 weeks to discuss prognosis and options. GOOGLE...BE GONE!...thanx xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information