Page 202 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302702 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 11907

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

I would like to complain about:

November 18, 2010, 08:30 AMSenate Judiciary CommitteeWashington DC US A new bill being debated this week would have the Attorney General create an Internet blacklist of sites that US Internet providers would be required to block. (The first vote is scheduled Thursday)

this is not fair

Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    I would like to complain about:

November 18, 2010, 08:30 AMSenate Judiciary CommitteeWashington DC US A new bill being debated this week would have the Attorney General create an Internet blacklist of sites that US Internet providers would be required to block. (The first vote is scheduled Thursday)

this is not fair

Yvonne
    It depends on the type of sites theyre talking about blocking. I think we can all agree sites advocating crimes or degenerate behaviours should probably be blocked. For instance a site that teaches you how to make a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixxy View Post
    It depends on the type of sites theyre talking about blocking. I think we can all agree sites advocating crimes or degenerate behaviours should probably be blocked. For instance a site that teaches you how to make a bomb.
    Hi Vixxy,

argee with that too. we will need to wait and see what it is they are going to block. could be an innocent website maybe not.

Yvonne

I like to complain about this bug I've picked up, very sore.. and I would also like to complain about it's not fair, my sister has been forced onto Employment Trainning program working in a care home 35 hours a week for 6 months, now I've to look after my dad more, even though my son will help twice a week in the evening as he works. it's one thing after another. maybe I should quit with life all together. sorry. feeling pressured.

What would I like to complain about today? That divorce is such a stressful, horrendous, time-consuming process.

I tried to get a quick divorce (ha ha) and because my soon-to-be ex-husband is such a disorganised idiot, I am still waiting for the Decree Absolute over a year later as he can't figure out how to put a piece of paper in an envelope and post it.

My partner is also trying to get a divorce as well, and negotiating the settlement with his wife has been akin to negotiating a nuclear disarmament treaty. He has now managed to lodge the paperwork with the court, but I know that there are acres of things that can go wrong between now and it all being finalised.

It's sooooooooooooo stressful! Arrgh!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Sorry to hear about your divorce BA. Please keep any nuke warheads in your handbag as it's against the NMP Peace Treaty (2004) ...

LB, I have noticed deleted posts from you again and I must complain. Feel free to delete my complaint too.

Senior Complaints Controller

Never Surrender, Comrade

Just having a snigger at the thought of handbag-sized nukes. They would be damn useful where I work sometimes!

My rant: the fact that if I had a physical illness and told people, there'd be support and understanding, and there wouldn't be much thought about it. Because it's a mental illness, it becomes a HUGE deal and something negative about me.
    It doesn't change who I am, if anything it makes me stronger and more empathetic to other people. But apparently that's not good enough. The fact that my anxiety may cause someone to lose 20 minutes sleep when I'm panicking at 3am is apparently the worst trait a human could have and makes me not worth the bother.

Rant over!

Why do i bother with work.............

its cold
    its dark
    its past my bedtime
    its everything

and I have to go back to work nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Been working since 8.30am till 5.15pm then I start at 7.15pm till about 9pm.

Bleughhhhhh

I think BB needs to go instead of me.

xx

*and breath*

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

BB did think of going instead of you once Nikk but she sat down till the thought had passed.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 202 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302702 ... LastLast

Thread Information