Thread: Why do i panic ???? constipation

Why do i panic ???? constipation

am always constipated and just go the loo every other day but every time i eat i feel my bowels totally moving and then i get a feeling like its stuck just above my pubic bone and it wont budge anyway i woke this morning still with some constipation pains but hungry so had a bowl of porridge and was feeling full soon as i started to eat it and i just ignored this as i no its just constipation anyway i started feeling my bowels moving (this is how i describe it) and then i needed the loo so i went the toilet which was hard a little straining (sorry) but my problem is i go into total panic mode and i don't no why ?? i then managed to go the loo a second time which was a bit softer... but my stomach still feels that uncomfortable pregnant feeling like i could still go but i just can't go !! how can i still be constipated if i have been twice today ?? my main pains are all just above my belly button and down left side i havent stopped panicking all morning and this started at 6am please any help & advice if any one also panics????
    i have just been my docs who said its just ibs & anxiety ???
    but i feel like my bodys are heavy all around my belly button / hips & above pubic bone and just like my bowels are shaking ??
    also got bad head ache
    cant eat as i have that sickly anxious feeling and still feel full anyway but hungry ??

Re: Why do i panic ???? constipation

Hiya, i have all the same probs with my ibs and just lately it has been really bad. I started having branflakes in the morning as well as my fiber-gels at night and only eating grannary bread, for days i was still really constipated which i found hard to understand as usually the fibre-gels alone help. Well yesterday i had the complete opposite i went to the loo (no 2s) 7 times and each time still felt like i hadn't emptied properly, and by 8 this morning had been twice, my tummy still feels tight and sicky and bloated even after all that, unfortunately its just the way ibs is. I think mine has been worst as i have been feeling more anxious, but i know it will settle down. yours will too when you anxiety is under control xx

Quote Originally Posted by Katie6 View Post
    Hiya, i have all the same probs with my ibs and just lately it has been really bad. I started having branflakes in the morning as well as my fiber-gels at night and only eating grannary bread, for days i was still really constipated which i found hard to understand as usually the fibre-gels alone help. Well yesterday i had the complete opposite i went to the loo (no 2s) 7 times and each time still felt like i hadn't emptied properly, and by 8 this morning had been twice, my tummy still feels tight and sicky and bloated even after all that, unfortunately its just the way ibs is. I think mine has been worst as i have been feeling more anxious, but i know it will settle down. yours will too when you anxiety is under control xx

this is the same as how am feeling tight sickly belly feeling and also headache my diet is pretty poor i just eat things like porridge mainly bland i haven't had fruit or veg in a while its just when i feel i need to its like its stuck just above my pubic line and i go into total panic automatically and my pubic line also feels like a heavy weight is in there now am still panicky from 6am and feel like my bowel area is trembling

I get that feeling too have you tried drinking more water as this can help flush it all through xx

Quote Originally Posted by Katie6 View Post
    I get that feeling too have you tried drinking more water as this can help flush it all through xx

no but i will be doing i just keep thinking something major is happening the way the feeling sits above pubic line and keep getting light-headed feeling and just cant stop panicing x

still having this heavy feeling all from my belly button downwards really makes me go into panic mode

Thread Information