Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My dog Rocky...RIP

hi chellebelle
    what sad news what meg has said is lovely i hope you can take some comfort in that...
    i just wanted to say thinking of you take care
    rach
    x

So sorry to hear of your loss. They are our family. May Rocky rest in peace at Rainbow Bridge.

Meg that was truly beautiful I have copied that if you don't mind as I think it's so wonderful.

Take Care,

BIG HUGS to you Chellebelle.

Love PIP'S X X X X

Hey Chellebelle,

Sorry about your loss, I hope Meg's wonderful message brings you some comfort.
    Take care,

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

Sorry for you loss, may rocky rest in peace and he knows he was loved and will be missed.

Sorry to hear this. I would be devastated if I lost any of my cats.:(

Hope you can remember all the good times you had and how he helped you through it.

Nicola

hi chelle,

i am so sorry for your tragic loss. i know how sad it is to lose a pet who is like your own child. try and think of the good times and think of that beautiful special place where he will be now.

Take care, my thoughts are with you!

Meg, that is such a lovely post, i am sat here sobbing my heart out thinking about all the pets i've had - it's going to be like noah's ark when i pass over!

L
    xxx

As ever I am overwhelmed by the kindness and support of everybody. Thank you all so so much for your kind words, it means so much to me. Meg, I have made a copy of that wonderful message for my whole family and will give it to them next time I see them, , it is so beautiful.

Everyone is right about remembering the good times - like the time he didn't realise the fly wire was across the door and stuck his head clean through! He was such a dag...somewhat like his owner[8D].

Seriously though, I cannot thank you all enough, you have made a difficult time so much easier. Thank you, Thank you.

Love to all,

Chelle

"This too, shall pass"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information