Hi Lisa

It is true that I only talk to her online at present but she is not that far away - especially not compared with being in a completely different country - and we have this 'lunch date' planned for when I am better supposedly. This will never happen if she moves to another country.

I can't calm down and I know I can't breathe due to panic but this is the last straw at the end of a very difficult week.

It's true that I am not even able to ask her about this without admitting that I was searching for info about her again. She knows that I follow her about on another forum but I just found this one tonight.

She wrote about moving at the end of last year so it is not that long ago and it is still a possibility that she might be leaving. I expect something like that would not happen overnight and would take a lot of organisation. It would also explain why she has been so busy and not online at my other forum so much recently.

I am so scared she is actually going that I am actually crying again. I've gone from not crying at all to being an emotional, blubbing wreck in 24 hours.

Karen x