Thread: Where to start with rehoming?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Where to start with rehoming?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Aiden sorry to hear this it's never easy but you could try Paws I think it is they have a net work of dog walkers and pet sitters who could help you, and it's free!! I too have a dog she is very demanding at times, but well trained and loved she is now 10 years old rehoming her is not a option since I have known her from 8 weeks old Best friend I have ever had and never let me down yet Hope you get sorted though. Cheers
    Thank you bigboy! i've had her since she was a puppy so it is rather hard, i lost my greyhound in 2014 that i had for 7 years she really was family which was rather hard and now i come to think about it losing her and my dad having a heart attack was when my anxiety really set off,

unfortunately since my dad went awol and thought he could just fu*k off(pardon my language) my mum has had to start searching for work despite her age and its stressful enough, i would make sacrifices and walk her myself but i have no choice when it comes to having to go to college, it does rather suck but the best i can do is find her a worthy home because she is a real sweetheart x

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Re: Where to start with rehoming?

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden01 View Post
    Thank you bigboy! i've had her since she was a puppy so it is rather hard, i lost my greyhound in 2014 that i had for 7 years she really was family which was rather hard and now i come to think about it losing her and my dad having a heart attack was when my anxiety really set off,

unfortunately since my dad went awol and thought he could just fu*k off(pardon my language) my mum has had to start searching for work despite her age and its stressful enough, i would make sacrifices and walk her myself but i have no choice when it comes to having to go to college, it does rather suck but the best i can do is find her a worthy home because she is a real sweetheart x
    Aww it's really hard I know hopefully she will be rehomed close to you so you could still see her which would be nice cause dogs never really forget their previous owner(s( I wish you well with this give her a gentle hug from me and my girl Nipper XX Cheers

Thread Information