Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: The how's everyone feeling thread - updates

Re: The how's everyone feeling thread - updates

Hi!

I hope you are feeling a bit better this evening?

If you feel like crying then cry, I have cried so much these last few weeks, nearly every day and its better out than in, you often feel better for it.

You will get there and when the meds work you will no longer feel like crying. I felt a bit better today after recovering from my bought of flu but still nearly had a cry when wondering when things are going to get better. It is totally normal to feel this emotional, remember the meds are messing with your Serotonin levels its not unusual to feel like this. I sometime break down for no reason in the supermarket!!!!!

Stay strong!!!!

Rich

I'm also having a really naff day today! Very anxious for no reason at all & full of intrusive anxious thoughts about going mad - not had this in a long time :(

Quote Originally Posted by Suziewuzie View Post
    I'm also having a really naff day today! Very anxious for no reason at all & full of intrusive anxious thoughts about going mad - not had this in a long time :(
    Just remember they are "Anxious" thoughts Suzie bat them out or don't give them any power over you. Easier said than done I know.

Do you have a benzo you can take to stop those thoughts? remember they are temporary as well and will pass.

Chin up!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by R1CH View Post
    Hi!

I hope you are feeling a bit better this evening?

If you feel like crying then cry, I have cried so much these last few weeks, nearly every day and its better out than in, you often feel better for it.

You will get there and when the meds work you will no longer feel like crying. I felt a bit better today after recovering from my bought of flu but still nearly had a cry when wondering when things are going to get better. It is totally normal to feel this emotional, remember the meds are messing with your Serotonin levels its not unusual to feel like this. I sometime break down for no reason in the supermarket!!!!!

Stay strong!!!!

Rich
    Thank you Rich. If the tears would come I would let them believe me, but I don't have any emotions seemingly at the moment, I feel like an empty shell.

Thanks Rich. You're always so positive and hopeful even when you're having a bad time! It's really inspiring.
    No I've never been prescribed any benzos or anything, there have been times where I really felt like I needed them & I wished I had them but I don't feel like I'm in that place any more. My GP won't prescribe them anyway!

Day 10 at 20mg.. still anxious grrrrrrrrrrrrr i want miracles and i want them now!

Day 14 and I wasn't too good this morning but by this afternoon I felt much better. Then I read something on the Internet and scared myself and now the anxiety has come flooding back. Is this normal and am I going to be able to 'forget' what I saw and stop thinking about it constantly?

Day 12.. Anxiety easier.. but horrible arm ache! Don't think it related but not nice; (

Quote Originally Posted by Suziewuzie View Post
    What do your intrusive thoughts feel like? Are they basically just worried thoughts that appear to just pop in your head without any intention or manual thought process from you?

Ive been having those and Im trying to understand them. Do they have to have a certain subject matter or are intrusive thoughts just your brains own way of thinking?

---------- Post added at 08:39 ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by R1CH View Post
    Just remember they are "Anxious" thoughts Suzie bat them out or don't give them any power over you. Easier said than done I know.

Do you have a benzo you can take to stop those thoughts? remember they are temporary as well and will pass.

Chin up!

Rich
    Do benzos like Klonopin actually eliminate or slow down intrusive thoughts and anxious thinking?

---------- Post added at 08:40 ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo61 View Post
    Day 14 and I wasn't too good this morning but by this afternoon I felt much better. Then I read something on the Internet and scared myself and now the anxiety has come flooding back. Is this normal and am I going to be able to 'forget' what I saw and stop thinking about it constantly?
    You will eventually, yes. Remember that what scared you isnt actually the problem, its the anxiety that gives it its importance.

Oh sweet Jesus, will this f****** thing ever end???

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread Information