Hey Eric!

Do you mind me asking what triggered all this? is it the first time you have dealt with a period of anxiety? trust me i can relate to all of the things you are saying, it sucks that you have no one at home to chat to. Believe me when i say anxiety will always run its course, even if you spend all your time worrying about it, it will still settle. I went to Australia 3 years ago and met my girlsfriend, i was already feeling really anxious and spaced out, then we broke up! I hadnt slept for 2 nights and i went on anxiety nosedive thats was really bad, 12000 miles from home and feeling truly awful, i just about coped, and after 3 weeks when i was at my lowest it just lifted, out of noweher i just suddenly felt better, my head cleared and i was ok, no meds. My point is that even if you keep worrying it wont last forever, but if you break the worry cycle and do everything you can to help yourself i.e counselling, diet, exercise, meds, talking, cbt etc you can really speed that process up. Im hoping that will work for me this time aswell! It can be really scary i know but anxiety and the symptoms you are experiencing can cause you no physical harm, no one has ever gone crazy from them. Everytime i have a little relapse i always have to fight the same thoughts, you are gonna get really bad this time... you are not gonna be able to cope... you are not gonna get better.... etc etc, trust me its all nonsense, every single time you have one of those thoughts you need to tell yourself that, its so hard i know, im doing it right now and so is my flatmate!! (who also suffers from anxiety)