Thread: Looking at getting a doggie :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Looking at getting a doggie :)

I have two rescues and one that we bought from a breeder. Honestly my two rescues are better behaved than the one with “stellar” bloodlines lol. I love them all, but my rescues have a special place in my heart for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    I have two rescues and one that we bought from a breeder. Honestly my two rescues are better behaved than the one with “stellar” bloodlines lol. I love them all, but my rescues have a special place in my heart for sure.
    Many of my friends have dogs, and I've noticed the same thing. The mixed breeds and mutts are a lot more stable! The pure breeds were bought for their behavioral breed characteristics, but they seem the most neurotic to me! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Many of my friends have dogs, and I've noticed the same thing. The mixed breeds and mutts are a lot more stable! The pure breeds were bought for their behavioral breed characteristics, but they seem the most neurotic to me! LOL
    Definitely agree with this Vee. Lexie our black lab is a rescue dog but I'm sure she's got something else in her other than lab. Not wanting to tempt fate but she's never ill, can eat basically anything and has a lovely nature. OK she has some psychological damage from whatever was done to her, she's terrified of fireworks and football on TV sends her hiding upstairs. But she remains a gentle dog.

Good luck FMP, he sounds a lovely little chap and yes photos if you do get him.

Thread Information