Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Feeling weak anybody help?

Re: Anxiety for no reason

Hi Phil, just wanted to let you know that I too have the "Omg I'm going mad / I'm about to lose control" thoughts too, seemingly for no reason. And I too choose to listen to relaxing audios when I'm feeling hyper anxious.
    That's ok though. It's just how my anxiety presents itself - and obviously yours too. I have long periods of not feeling this way - years even - then occasionally my anxiety flares up and the thoughts / feelings start again and I completely forget that I've been here before and it will pass.
    But it will pass. Just be kind to yourself, know that how you feel is normal and try (I know, it's hard) not to give ALL OF YOUR ATTENTION to these thoughts when they come. My instinct is to go lie down and really think about it - why do I feel like I'm going mad? Why is my brain doing this? But it's pointless and no fun, before you know it you've wasted hours panicking and feeling rotten.

Feeling weak anybody help?

Tonight I was sitting and felt suddenly weak and had a biscuit but still felt weak can anyone help? Is it anxiety?

Seems to have been no trigger but I took a propranolol as I had rapid heart beat after I felt weak..

---------- Post added at 01:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:43 ----------

Also my partner doesn’t seem supportive she just went to sleep and wasn’t bothered she says she doesn’t understand anxiety

Re: Feeling weak anybody help?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Re: Feeling weak anybody help?

I have been feeling weak again today I think it’s the flu is it possible when you have a cold to feel this way?

Re: Anxiety for no reason

Yes absolutely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information