Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
I'm just suggesting there is no debate or conversation to be had for me about God or the supernatural so I won't interact in this thread any more.
With respect Joe, why did you find it necessary to comment on this thread about God in the first place if that's how you feel?

I have an issue with you saying that there is no debate or conversation to be had for you about God or the supernatural and this declaration comes after you've made your personal beliefs abundantly clear.

I don't think it's very fair for you to have your say, and ultimately shut me down (dressing it up as 'diplomacy') because I don't agree with you.

For my part, I probably shouldn't have asked you about your wife. You had already told me you didn't want to engage with me anymore but you started talking about NDEs and that is an interest of mine, and it's like catnip to a cat. I was genuinely interested in what you were saying about your wife but, yeah, I should have left it. But then you dangled the line back in with your response. You said the 'ridiculous' word about something that means a lot to people and all my chest hair stood up. You get me?

Look, I believe in the afterlife and a creator. You don't. There is no right or wrong here. Let's move on eh?