Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
Don't know about luck mate but you've definitely been blessed with great friends.
Indeed. I thought I had no friends. I've not met up with this friend in over 2 years. Those friends that reached out to me have very kind hearts.

I don't do religion. Too complicated. Too open to negative interpretation and abusive gits. I respect people's faith though. I do consider a higher power - call it God or whatever you like - and I always feel on the right track when I do stuff for others, and also when I take better care of myself. Even stepping aside to let somebody go before me at Tescos makes me feel all fuzzy inside (and that aint when I've taken me meds)
Indeed. Give it all over to a higher power, I say.

Or do the manifestation thingy?
Religion can be very complicated. I don't get into the politics of religion. The life journey is a very personal one and we do what we feel is right to make it through.

When this happens, it certainly helps to put back some faith in humanity because it can get very dark out there..

There are certain things which affect us as a whole (on a physical, mental, and spiritual level) and I think we know when this happens. It's like we're connecting into something much bigger than what we can see or hear. Mediation is a way of connecting to the universe as is prayer. There are many ways to connect. I like it when I feel plugged into the bigger picture.

P.S if you're a loon, then so am I.
You hit the nail on the head there Nora.

I'm not sure if I'm correct, but medication came from the Buddhists? Or was it the Sikhs? I don't know. But, it's very interesting non the less.

AnxietyJoe does meditation I believe. Maybe he can post something relating to that.

Do you meditate?