Thread: Going Crazy?

Going Crazy?

Hi

can anyone help me? Sometimes i feel like i am going crazy, i think weird things that just come into my mind without me thinking them, last night while trying to get to sleep i didnt feel like me as if i didnt know what i was doing, again weird thoughts which flash in my mind, then when i try to remember what they were a second later, i cant, this makes me panic as i think i am losing it.
    I had a really weird dream last night, first i looked at the clock it was 1.10am, i had this really weird dream that felt like it was so real and in it i was going mad, (still getting flash backs now from it) when i woke up looked at the clock it was only 1.50am, that then panicked me as surely that it not long enough to have such a bad dream?

Please let me know if anyone else has this crazy thought thing going on ?

Freaking out!!

Claire

Hi Claire,

I also had a very bad night. So much so in fact I slept in this morning and kids were late for school and thats the first ever that has happened and I know I'm gonna be all over the place now the rest of the day. Our poor minds go through our thoughts during the day and when we go to bed our minds dont get a change to wind down well mine doesnt anyway.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Hiya Claire,

I have lots of days where i feel like im going crazy. I also have times where i feel as if im looking down on whats happening around me and that it is really not me living my life, i find these times very scarey, but just think to myself that my mind is just over working itself and that it will pass in a few minutes. It is said that people who suffer with Depression, Panic Attacks or Anxiety dream twice as much as people who dont suffer with these illnesses. I never used to really dream but now i dream almost every night and i try to think to myself that the dreams are just a way of my brain coping with what has happened in the past then i tell myself that i have to concerntrate on my day as i have no control of my dreams. Have you tried listening to some soft music as you go to sleep? I found this can help! I hope this is of help to you! Take Care

KARI XXX

Hi Claire,

Sorry you had a bad night.

I to get flashes of unusual things for no reason at all and it is scary. Dreams can also seem so very real to especially the bad ones as your so frightened something will happen.

I get paranoid when hubbys on nights as all the noises in the house seem so emphasized.

Hope you are ok today,

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

Pippa.

Hi
    Sorry to hear you are having a bad time.
    Basically I learnt over 6 years that if you think you are going crazy, then you are NOT.
    If you were going crazy you would not know it and would do things that seem normal to you and not to others. What is normal anyway?

So if you were going crazy, you would not even post here. Truth.
    You just wouldn't know you were going crazy and wouldnt even question it.

P.S. Panic wont make you crazy either, even though you feel crazy at times.

Hope that helps
    Paul

Learning to under react

Thread Information