Thread: Strange confused feelings

Strange confused feelings

I've been on 20mg of Cipramil for four weeks and am finding that im getting really confused. One minute everything seems to be crystal clear to me and I know where I am and the next minute im feeling lost, dazed and confused. It's almost as if im drifting in between two seperate worlds. I can be sitting in the living room and walk in to the kitchen and it almost feels like a different day. It's such a scary feeling. This is stopping me from even attempting to go outside at the moment. I feel as If I might lose my mind and start wondering about not knowing where I am or how to get home.

One thing im always doing is comparing how I used to feel before all this and how I feel now. It's like in my mind I can picture myself back when things were ok then my mind brings me back to where I am now. Maybe that's what's confusing me. I dont know.

Yes, I have that too. I think it might be due to our minds being tired and confused, and thus processing the information from the outside world more slowly. Sometimes certain words sound strange to me, people and places look somewhat weird to me ... it's like I'm not perceiving the world fully, only partially. I also have sudden flashbacks of things that happened like ages ago, even things I never thought I could remember. For example, I'm sitting in the living room, watching TV, and all of a sudden I remember an event from my childhood, and then I feel the same way that I felt back then. Really weird. I'm also afraid that I might forget where I am, who I am, how to get home, or that I might just zone out in the middle of a conversation, become totally inadequate, and unable to say a thing/ask for help etc. You are not alone.

Confused?

I'm new!
    http:// http://www.nomorepanic.org.uk/lounge...?TOPIC_ID=1299
    Madness
    mentally ill?! worries
    Its happening again !

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information