Please help me, I feel so scared and desperate,I have had a strange feeling that one of my lungs isn't working properly.It feels as if I am choking/suffocating,the feelings are with me most of the day and I wake at night coughing and still choking and then I get up and run around like a plonker for ages, splashing myself with cold water and other silly things to try and feel normal.I had an x ray last week and was told that every thing was normal! I had a trace put on my heart and that normal.But this horrid feeling is still with me,there's no pain at all,but the lung is wheezy, although I am told I don't have asthma.The right lung seems to wheeze more the more anxious I am.I have tried an inhaler but it doesn't work on me,I think the hospital could have missed something. whatever it is it feels like it really is only on my right lung, has anyone else had a "one sided" thing?I think it would be less scary if it was all over my chest,can my brain really play such rubbish tricks?Thankyou for your help in this
Annie

a cheetham