I've probably written something down here with regards to Derealization before. It's just it has seemed to rear its ugly head on me again. Has anyone else spoken to their doctor about derealization and what explanation are they given for what causes it. I've decided to keep a diary on how im feeling so that I can show it to the doctor next time I visit. Does anyone else do this??? Im just hoping maybe I can find a pattern which can lead me to a solution of why this is happening.

Heres todays diary for how I have felt this morning so far:
Sunday 15th January

Wake up feeling ok, go through my normal routine. Take a shower and get changed have breakfast etc. Feeling in touch/ok at the moment. After half an hour I decide to use the computer to check my email and surf the net. After around half an hour of using the computer I am starting to feel a bit strange. Can feel derealization kicking in. Feels as if the last hour since I woke up has been a blur. Mind playing real tricks on me. It’s like the last hour hasn’t happened and someone has just plonked me here. It’s like I am not in touch with the real world, as if my mind is floating in and out of different states. Feel I’m here one minute the next not. It almost as if im back to being young again and seeing things for how they were then but then returning to how I see things now. Would never go outside feeling like this. It’s like im cracking up but im coping ok only because I am used to it. Now I am in a really derealized state. I am not sure how to explain how I feel because it’s so confusing.

Best way I can describe it I think is that one-minute I am thinking a certain way and the next a different one. One minute everything feels one way and the next it feels a differently. It’s almost as if i am two people drifting in between one another’s thoughts. Its as if I am going through a transition.

Hope im not coming across as nuts becuase I feel im pretty sane.