Quote Originally Posted by SEANML View Post
It will be for helping me sleep
I am on 30 mg mirtazapine , 20 mg olanzapine and 200mg trazadone currently to sleep. Plus 20mg melatonin.
Plus lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse)?

So you are taking mirtazapine, olanzapine and trazodone all for insomnia? Plus lisdexamfetamine and maybe soon methylphenidate (Ritalin) instead just to damp down the mirtazapine and olanzapine induced carbohydrate cravings?

The ziprasadone is on attempts to stop the hunger cravings. I bugged my Dr for 2 weeks with constant phone calls (my ocd/anxiety is really been on the loose. I seem to have relapsed after 15 years.)
Did you take any medication for it 15 years ago? If so, what?

Also, have you ever tried cognitive and/or behavioural, or mindfulness therapy for it? If so, did it help?

So basically he gave me 20 mg ziprasadone and now I am refusing it and trying to get back on olanzapine until I stabilize more
I'm not sure it would make much difference anyway because mirtazapine is probably driving most of the carb craving. It is notorious for doing so. Some will literally eat sugar straight from the bag in a vain attempt to satisfy it.

Thats my health anxiety that I have been able to get more under control.
None of these meds is a first line treatment for health anxiety/OCD, or for insomnia at the doses some have been prescribed at. The sooner a psychiatrist evaluates your med regime the better, imo.