Thread: Ziprasidone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ziprasidone

Thank you for the information. A part of me is trying to accept weight gain as a side effect.
    Cravings are the issue. I seem to crave nuts/seeds and those hefty protein cliff bars lol.
    You have been of great help my friend.
    I cannot call my dr as they said "only call once a week" and I had a phyc lined up but my anxiety acted up and I asked for female instead of male. Due to my trauma I am more comfortable with a female in theory. Not even sure until I try and talk to someone anyways. Tried to take back what I had said and said I would take the male but it was too late.Argh.
    I must let you know as I increase my olanzapine I have been feeling better mentally. Not 100% but better then where I was 2 days ago.

Re: Ziprasidone

Quote Originally Posted by SEANML View Post
    I must let you know as I increase my olanzapine I have been feeling better mentally. Not 100% but better then where I was 2 days ago.
    Dropping the dose by 50% was unwise. It would have been better to cut back in 2.5mg steps every couple of weeks, longer if withdrawal effects are severe, although the mirtazapine may mitigate some of them as it hits most of the same receptors.

Thread Information