Quote Originally Posted by scotford14 View Post
I have issues with supermarket shopping.

Can anyone remember supermarket sweep hosted by Dale Winton? It reminds me of this because I have to be in and out quickly. If I see a few people waiting at the tills I start to panic. Why? I cant explain it but I agree with others who raise the issue of lighting.

I also agree on the use of quieter shops like Lidl and Aldi (although my local Lidl has around 6 tills and a maximum of two staff serving at any one time, so que's start to form). I usually try to walk by the tills and if there is a line forming, I walk on around the shop again until it quietens down.

James
I felt like that earlier on when I was less confident. It gets easier the more you can keep yourself in these places and try to relax or distract yourself.

I had the same in queues at that point. I think its a feeling of being trapped as you feel you are unable to move until others do but you have to remember that you are in control as you can wali away at any point and dont care what others may think of you may think they are thinking. Talking to people in queues can help.