hey every1,

in the last 3 or so months ive lost 9pounds. ( know that doesnt sound a lot but when u only weigh 7stone9 at the age of 16 its drastic) Im so scared. I dnt want to b underweight. I weight myself today and now i weight 6sone13 and im so confused as to how im losing it. In the last 7or so weeks Ive had a lot of anxiety and im not goin to bed until 3am. Im eating fine. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and food inbetween. But there is another thing. I dont know whether im losing it because im on the depo injection. My sister lost nearly a stone when she was on it and now she switched to the pill. but iv been on the pill and i couldnt take it. Normally the injection would make u put weight on but it hasnt. Im so scared cause i dont want to b uderweight. I want to go to the doctors but i dnt kno how old u have to be. Im 16, is that old enough? The nurse who gives me my injection said that i wasnt losing weight because of that and should go to the doctors and maybe theyl give me bloodtests to find if theres something wrong.

i cnt stop crying in the last couple of days either. I nearly broke up with my boyfriend of 8months yesterday because my head feels so messed up with anxiety and depression. I still down know whether i want to be with him either tho. i dnt know whether i love him. but everytime i think of breaking up with him, i feel empty and like i wanna panic but every time i feel like being with him, i feel like i want to break up with him. Any relationship advice?

please help me! Rachel xxxx