Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Decreased urination - kidney failure

Re: Decreased urination - kidney failure

That was actually a really smart move - well done.

Doc rang, all bloods fine. Just need to see her next week to check on my glands and the tonsil. I'm going to discuss a referral for CBT again and/or starting medication.

I'm going to really consider medication now. This is the worst I have felt waiting for results, even worse than when I was in the middle of my bowel worries at the start of the year and waiting for the heart scan. I really don't want to return to this state of mind, and I can't put my family through anymore of this sh*t. (and you guys on here) I'm seriously angry and fed up with HA now.

I know this sounds pathetic, and I haven't gone through any serious ordeal, but thanks for all your support through this.

It will be good for you to start meds. New disease will pop up soon enough if you don't treat anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    Doc rang, all bloods fine. Just need to see her next week to check on my glands and the tonsil. I'm going to discuss a referral for CBT again and/or starting medication.

I'm going to really consider medication now. This is the worst I have felt waiting for results, even worse than when I was in the middle of my bowel worries at the start of the year and waiting for the heart scan. I really don't want to return to this state of mind, and I can't put my family through anymore of this sh*t. (and you guys on here) I'm seriously angry and fed up with HA now.

I know this sounds pathetic, and I haven't gone through any serious ordeal, but thanks for all your support through this.
    Great news re your bloods and even better that you are ready to address your HA.

It is not pathetic at all, just glad that you are finally seeing the wood from the trees.

Don't do yourself down, Mr. L - health anxiety is a serious ordeal in and of itself.

Good news, as we all thought it would be. Even better news is that you now recognise how much your anxiety is affecting you. Hang on to this moment, as in a few days you might feel fine and as though you don't need support, but it will only be a matter of time until the next thing crops up. This is a good opportunity to seek help, and I wish you well with it.

Great that you are finally going to address your HA.

You may be even braver still and cancel your follow up appointment next Friday because it's unnecessary in view of your blood test results? It could also be helpful to have your HA flagged up on your notes for doctors who do not know your history?

And I think you should be angry with your HA mindset, It will give you the motivation to get better.

Re: Title change: now on diabetes

Good news Mr L. Remember this feeling, ok?
    Onwards and upwards x

My follow up appt is this morning. The mark on my tonsil and throat redness is still there. Not sure what she's going to say..........

I haven't been worrying about it, so hopefully she'll just say it's something that'll take time. I'm worried she'll want to do more bloods or maybe an ENT referral. I can't hack anymore tests again.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information