I am a 25 yr old male. WHen I was about 19 I messed around with weed in college and got a very bad reaction from it. I believe the reaction was so intense that it gave me anxiety attacks. During that time i believed I was dieing, that something was wrong with my heart. I got an ekg done and all and the doctors told me they were panic attacks. They went away for years, now im dealing with crazy symptoms again..

Here are some of the symptoms that concern me. I feel a weird dizziness out of no where.. It can persist for a long period of time. Its just a weird lightheaded dizziness.. I dont know if it is anxiety related or not. Also sometimes when im going to sleep.. right before I am about to pass out, I feel this very strange feeling.. Its almost like a shock in my chest.. Not really pain, but almost like a shocking feeling.. Like butterflys in my heart.. I wish I could explain it better. It seems to happen only right before im about to go to sleep.. Are any of these symptoms anxiety related? I went to the doctor recently and got blood work done and everything was ok. Also the doctor says my heart is fine and didnt even want to give me an ekg. I just would really like to know wth these symptoms are.. The dizziness seems to come subconciously.. for no apparent reason i dont know. Very confused.