Thread: insanity on its way...

insanity on its way...

hi,

just like most of you on this website, i exsperience dereilasation and anxiety. sometimes when i am full on derealised i feel like i am an inch away from just loseing it, and not being able to return to sanity. right now i am just scared and confused, and literaly feel like i am crazy. what ads to this is that i cant remember stuff and i feel clumbsy.

alot of the stuff that im feeling almost feels like im going skitsofrenic (not spelled right). which leads me to my next question: do people who are going insaine (like skitsofrenia) reilize it? i know that i might be comeing off as an idiot, but i just wanted to know.

thank you all,

Brad

I posted som,ething similar last week as I felt exactly the same way. I was reasssured that people who are really going mad aren't scared and don't know it. Meg told me that anxiety can't turn into psychosis.

You aren't alone, I promise.

Annie x

hi brad...
    welcome to this site...its a great place to be and you will make lots of friends...
    NO you are not going insane... if you were going insane you wouldnt realise it...
    there are some more threads on this subject if you have a good look around.
    this anxiety thing is horrid but it will get better and lots of people here will understand
    take care
    rach

Hi Brad hope you get some comfort reading through the posts Meg has linked, no you are not going mad and you are not alone, take care .xxxxxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
    and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

hey bradley!
    i went through the same thaught process as you are. I havent vracked up and i was so scared i was scizohprenic too. anxiety makes you think, irrationally, scarey thoughts but thats all they are thoughts. it cant hurt you, it may take a while for you to even realise that. schizophreia and losing control is probably everybody on heres biggest worry at first.

as for you forgeting things and being clumsy. STRESS does that, stress probably kicked your anxieties off.

its not a sign of anything else. Your aware of what your thinking, people who may have serious mental health problems dont know whats happening to them. YOU DO.

feel free to pm me anytime, take care xx

Hi Brad

Here's something I can relate to.
    I ve felt that way too, particularly the last few days, and just like you, I am wondering if I am becoming mad, or losing it totally.
    Scary stuff huh, and frustrating too since you want to do something about it and feel powerless to do so.

Florence.

*** Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. ***

if you were insane, skitzo, you would not have the ability to recognise that you are, so therfore, you are not, you just struggle with reality like all of us do at hard times

soph c

"life is a rollercoaster i am riding every day"

Thread Information