Thread: It's back!!!

It's back!!!

Hi there everyone.

I haven't posted in a while as I thought my anxiety had virtually gone.
    Well it's back, I was sat at my desk in work on Friday when suddenly I had white sparkles in front of my eyes followed by a whooshing hot flush in my head, it totally freaked me out and the 1st thing I did was look on site to see if anyone else had had this symptom. I have had these sparkles before, many months ago on 2 or 3 three occassions and they freaked me out then. I know it's probably anxiety rearing it's ugly head once again, just wanted to know if anyone else had had this?
    I had been on a real high the week before as I had been offered another job, but suddenly last Wed I decided notto apply even though I knew the job was mine for the taking as I felt the travelling would be too much with 2 children in school. Maybe this was a trigger I don't know!
    Sorry to go on, but I just needed to vent.

Take care

Elaine x

I not trying dismiss any anxiety you did have but the first thing i do when i get a feeling like that is drink water cause those symptom's can be also a sign of dehydration. That's not say that if it was part of the reason for the symtom's you had thay also didn't have a anxiety on top of it but I think do think that a positive out come can come from putting these symptom's down to dehydration and just drinking water cause we all know that to worry about anxiety you are feeding the anxiety so to tel your self that you just need a drink should at the very least not feed the anxiety which will help to control it.

That are my thought's thay may sould silly but it is something that works for me.

Hi Elaine

Sorry you are not feeling too good at present. However, you have been doing really well and this is just a blip. You have come too far and learnt too much now to go back to the way things were. It is entirely possible the stress of thinking about the job and making this decision has contributed to this blip.

Take care of yourself and put into practise all you have learnt in your time here, and you will get passed this really quickly.

We are here for you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Thanks Mum2four and Karen for your replies

Karen you are so right I know it's a blip but as Iv'e been feeling so good I feel as if I've taken a backward turn, but I musn't dwell on it.

As for dehydration Mum2four, Ithink you have hit the nail on the head as I had very little to drink in work on Friday, I'll take plenty of water with me tomorrow!!

Thanks again

Take care

Elaine x

Thanks so much Meg

Take care

Elaine x

Thread Information