Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weird vision

weird vision

hi,
    does anyone else have this weird problem with their eyes. everything seems dull and dim for some reason, almost as if a dark tunnel vision. my vision however is still the same, i can still read from far away with either eye closed, its just everything especially the light looks dimmer or duller if that makes any sense..it almost makes me more depressed and tired because the lighting in is all dull. but i know its me because before this whole anxiety, panic thing that i have now i used to be fine in the same room that now seems dull to me. also my eyes feel very tired all the time, almost like i need to close them and walk around with them closed..

anyone experienced this?
    thanks,
    Stan [B)]

hi jabz

i dont get that symptom but i do get it where it looks like the lights flash quickly from time to time and that really freaks me out even though i know its more than likely the dreaded pa's thats causing it

best wishes

darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just fiding it thats the hard part

Hi Stan,
    i get strange eye sight too sometimes. It feels as though i can't focus properly, dotty vision, bright sparks and am really sensitive to artificial light, supermarkets are the worst for me. I also get really tired eyes, they feel dry and sting a little like i just need to sleep. I use moisturising eye drops which do help a bit.
    Am sure its all to do with anxiety. Try the drops they relieve them a little. take care, kt x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

Hi Stan

When I was acute I used to get this when going into shops.
    I could see fine, it was just that everything seemed to be darker, as if the lights where dimmer. It was strange because this only happend it large shops.
    I only remember it when I read your thread.
    Not had this symptom in a long time.

Hope this helps.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Visual Disturbances
    eye trouble with a difference
    I am so glad I found this forum
    sparks in your vision
    Difficulty focusing
    white flashes im scared
    Vision
    my eyes!!!!
    It's back!!!
    VISION?!

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

I have the same exact vision issues. I feel like i am in the process of going blind. It always ends up going away... but it gets pretty bad sometimes. I think it has something to do with the pupils dialating b/c the adreneline rush. Our bodies are tricked into believe we need to panic... Sometimes when it happens i just close my eyes and take deep breaths.

I get the weird vision when I go to the shops or the post box. The deep breathing helps take my mind off it.

Hope that you are feeling better soon

Take care
    Chucklehound
    xxx

Re: weird vision

hello im 23 years old and healthy except for my anxiety. I have gotten my eyes checked and I have good vision. I know I have a slight case of entopic phenomenon going on but last night around 3 am it got worse. I feel like I cant focus my vision right and i have this buzzing or spotty vision. I have no head aches or anything. Im just really anxious and tense. Do you guys think its because of the anxiety?

Hi hun

The fact that you have had your eyes tested, suggest to me that this is anxiety related.

When I was acute Mrs anxiety played with ALL my senses, my eyes, my hearing, my smell, my tast, mmm the only one it left alone was my touch.

I know its dame hard, but try dame hard NOT to focus on how you are feeling, use destration, this symptoms will pass hun

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

------------------------------------------

"Every thought you think changes your
    biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your
    thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you
    joy.
    Look for things that bring you a
    SMILE"

---------------------------------

Yea i know what that feels like its normal it's just general anxiety my doctor told me the opthalmologist chuckled as he looked in my eyes and said nothings there everythings fine and it will pass try sports or if your older then just play around have fun go do things it will get better i learned this. I have visual snow its caused by anxiety. And i have floaters. and i've had what you've had no worries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information