The reason they said that for me is because I've been to my doctor like 5 times this past month for breast issues. I've had an ultrasound and even saw a breast surgeon so that's why they're saying it's hormonal.

I want to let you know that I also went to my chiropractor today who told me my breast discomfort is due to hormonal imbalance, and also inflammation.

I will let you know that the irritation in my nipple started the day after I ran out of omega 3 supplements. I had been taking them because they're good for you and help inflammation in the body.

My chiropractor told me that my progesterone levels are out of whack which is caused by a number of things, including stress and anxiety. So he told me to get natural progesterone cream to help balance my hormones.

Please don't google. That is the worst thing you can do at this point, especially with the anxiety.

Every time I googled something the only thing it led me to was a panic and crying session. Everything will be fine. Like someone before said, hormonal issues can happen in just one breast, or both.

For me my right breast is the one that gets the brunt of it.