Thread: help!!!

help!!!

i need help guys. I cant take the wierd feeling anymore when i wake up, its like im not actually me, the sick feeling the feeling like my head is full of tension (u know when uve slept funny on your neck) that feeling but then i get it at the back of my eyes it does wear off during the day and sometimes il find its not there but i hate the morning feeling, i know im seriuosly il but no doc is telling me, all they say is its anxiety 100% ul get better they do talk to me and help me understand but it aint right to feel how i do. people on here write about chest pains or headaches, and im talking about tension in my eyes and neck and lightheaded/spaced out feeling im so so so so scared its a brain tumour, i dunno what the symptoms are for that but one thing i DONT get are headaches which is wierd considerijng everything else, im just scared and wanbted to talk to someone

PLEASE HELP ME

Katy, I get that wierd feeling like I'm not here, like I'm not in my body or I'm an alien or something, even thought that sounds silly, or even that I'm the only real one and everyone else is not real. Do you get the pressure in your head and ears too, thats where I get mine - like when you're on a plane or underground train and your ears feel full like they are gonna pop

Anxiety Is Evil

Hi the feelings you describe are very much common place with anxiety from the feeling of tension in your neck, shoulders, in fact it strikes anywhere to that spaced out feeling. If you have seen a doc and have been told its anxiety the first step is learning to trust that diagnosis and asking for further help to allow you to break down the cycle that you are on. It can be done.

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

Hi,
    I can relate and please don't think you are alone. I will go days feeling spaced out and the mornings are always the worst. It is scary when you feel like everything is out of your control. The pain behind your eyes that you describe is a big problem for me too but it just gets worse as the day goes by for me. I really hope this helps alittle. Best wishes[^].
    Jodi

Thread Information