Thread: Eye Symptoms!

Eye Symptoms!

Hi All

I have developed a new symptom Today, It has come when I was having one of my feel like im going to faint do's. I am feeling that my eyes are rolling (sorry if this sounds strange!!) and I am constantly having to squint, also when I look in the mirror i feel that im not really looking at myself and think my eyes look odd!

Has anyone else had any feelings like this? I have managed not to google eye illness so far but this along with the dizzy feeling is not nice at all!

Thanks

Wendy x

Hi Wendy,

try these links all about visal disturbances see if they help at all.

Visual Disturbances
    eye trouble with a difference
    I am so glad I found this forum
    sparks in your vision
    Difficulty focusing
    white flashes im scared
    Vision
    my eyes!!!!
    It's back!!!
    VISION?!
    weird vision
    Burning eyes!
    eye tic
    Stupid me - need reassurance
    Visual trail.....

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

hi i have had this before doc says its tension causing it.remember your eyes are muscles and they to can get tense. hope this helps marcia x

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

Hi Wendy

I used to get blurred vision when I started with the anxiety, I still get it now. I have now discovered a way of avoiding feeling panicky when this happens I close my eyes ! visualise something really nice, and I focus on other thoughts. Within a few secs of doing this the vision starts to go back to normal.

Its is a horrid feeling but it will improve !

Dont worry about this too much

Sue with 5

scknight

Hi wendy, i get this quite often, on top of the throat thing and many many other symptoms. my first attack was last year and i thought it was the start of a migrain.
    I had the feeling again the other night and it is like another member as already said muscle related. It is a horrible feeling but i didnt find it was continuall, it comes and goes.
    to put my mind at rest when it first started i went to the options just to make sure it was not an under lying problem. (gluecoma) while there they actually found i was suffering with a bit of dry eye (nothing serious) which i now have drops for from the hospital. This is a symptom caused by my fibromyalgia.
    Go have them checked, it will put your mind at rest. Sometimes reassurance is all you need. kerry

I dont know if any of this will help but i've been having some strange syptoms in my eyes for the past month which have all got worse over time. ill list what symptoms ive had.
    squinting (especially on the computer)
    they feel tired all the time
    feel heavy and sore
    stabbing pains in them
    if u need a chat, pm me anytime

~*Rachel*~

hi there, i think my symptoms are exactly like yours i feel a strain in the back of my eyes and bottom of my neck especially when i get up in the mornings. i find myself straigning alot and i think this is whats causing my lightheadedness, i am scared im dying of a brain tumour or something that the docs cant pin point please email me or reply to this and tell me im not alone

Hi Wendy

I think I relate to the "rolling eyes" thing. For me, it's like I try to focus on something /I try to read a line in a book for example/, but then I feel like my eyes just go in a different direction, I skip a couple of lines, it's like I can't control them at all LOL How weird is that ! Is what you experience anything like this?

I also have floaters /lots of them/, blurry vision, tired eyes, sensitivity to light, bright spots out of nowhere and many many other eye symptoms.

Re: Eye Symptoms!

hi there my eye symptoms r driving me crazy i feel like im not looking out of my eyes. my eyes dont feel real i feel like im in a big bubble blurry vison fuzzy dots iv even got 2 wear sunglasses in bright lights many mre symptoms im scared get bk 2 me x

Re: Eye Symptoms!

Hi all,

Eye symptoms seem to be a common anxiety trait.

I get blurry vision when I am anxious and I also feel that I retain images somehow which feels like you are looking at two different things at once !

I also get sensitive to bright light.

All of the above were scary at first but as you get used to your body's reaction to anxiety they serve as a cue to slow down and relax and give your mind, body and eyes a good rest.

Take care,
    krog.

My Blog
    “Fear is a habit; so is self-pity, defeat, anxiety, despair, hopelessness and resignation. You can eliminate all of these negative habits with two simple resolves: I can!! and I will!!”

Thread Information